Established in 1978, Jaakko Lehto Executive Search Oy is a pioneer of its field and one of the most recognised executive search companies in Finland.
Our office in Helsinki are located at the Etera Building, in Pasila, our visiting address is Pasilankatu 4B (7th floor).
The closest car park is at Länsi-Pasila’s P1 Palkkatilanportti
Jaakko Lehto Executive Search Oy
Pasilankatu 4B (7th floor),
Business ID 2400256-1
Antti is specialised in the recruitment and headhunting of top management and specialists for basic industry, and his areas of strength are the technology industry and forestry. He also has experience in executive searches for other fields-
Approximately 20% of Antti’s annual commissions are from abroad.
Antti has been a member of the Glasford International board for the past six years, as the member responsible for development of business and audit of new member states.
Pasi’s areas of strength include: Management, leadership, change management, decision making capabilities, high achievement orientation.
Ville is experienced recruiter at different organizational levels and in various countries and cultures. In addition to the direct searches, he holds comprehensive experience in management audits and carrying out demanding organizational change processes e.g. post merger integrations.
Before he entered the world of consultancy, Jorma worked for over ten years in demanding expert and supervisor positions in the capital markets with Finland's largest companies as his clients. Jorma began working as an executive search consultant in 2004. His strengths as a consultant include executive management at large and medium-sized companies, as well as supervisors and specialists in the financial markets. Jorma has also been responsible for the completion of numerous international commissions.
of management positions in Valmet Automation Oy, executive positions in Wärtsilä Oyj and Metso Oyj as corporate HR leader, and additionally she has career as business line director in Finland’s largest private healthcare company Mehiläinen Oy. Taina has served several years as expatriate in the USA and Asian countries.
Taina’s key competence areas are technology industry, social and healthcare business and ICT/digitalization solutions.
Taina’s five leading thesis concerning executive searches base on her longtime customer experiences:
1) ’’It is crucial to define the performance leaders have delivered in their previous positions. CV is simple not enough.’’
2) ’’ The new leader should have a completed and proved task list when beginning in the new position. Commonly known ‘100 days introduction period’ does not fit today’s business requirements.’’
3) ’’ The pool of excellent, high performing leaders is narrower than ever. The leaders need continuous business training in fast changing business world - experienced headhunters could support in that.’’
4) ’’ 10 years ago leadership skills were on good level in Finland. However long economical regression period has decreased skills level and desperately requires updating. Leaders can save but not grow. ’’
5) ’’ Current leaders put too little focus on talent and successor management.’’
Taina serves customers in Finland nationwide and through Glasford International –network globally.
Jouni’s strengths are leadership, marketing, sales, customer experience and business development. Jouni’s mindset is very customer oriented, and he continuously tries to optimize the value created to customers.
Mirja also handles our purchase and sales ledgers with great skill.